Jacket Zara - Similar HERE
Top & Jeans - Forever 21
Heels- Public Desire HERE
Bag- Mybag.net

Hey guys this post is way over due ... this week was going to be another updating everyday type of week but I had terrible signal on the road but I'm finally back and posting several looks to catch up. Here is one look out of 4 that I did for this metallic jacket I got from Zara, which I found an almost exact one in color and style for just $50 HERE and then there is the Forever 21 one but in my opinion I would either buy the Zara one or the one I found if you really want that metallic look and not dull silver.
--------------------------------------------------------
Hola aqui otravez tarde pero aqui .... esta semana iba a ser una de esas semanas donde publicaría looks nuevos todos los días pero como estaba de viaje la señal me lo hizo imposible so estaré publicando mas de un look para ponerme al día. Este look es uno de 4 que hize para esta chamara de Zara cual encontré una casi exacta en color y estilo por solamente $50 AQUI y luego esta la de Forever 21 pero en mi opinion te recomandaria o la de Zara o la que acabo de encontrar porque la de forever 21 no se comparaba en el color metálico. 


Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me:
Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Youtube

Jacket Zara - Similar HERE
Top & Jeans - Forever 21
Heels- Public Desire HERE
Bag- Mybag.net

Hey guys this post is way over due ... this week was going to be another updating everyday type of week but I had terrible signal on the road but I'm finally back and posting several looks to catch up. Here is one look out of 4 that I did for this metallic jacket I got from Zara, which I found an almost exact one in color and style for just $50 HERE and then there is the Forever 21 one but in my opinion I would either buy the Zara one or the one I found if you really want that metallic look and not dull silver.
--------------------------------------------------------
Hola aqui otravez tarde pero aqui .... esta semana iba a ser una de esas semanas donde publicaría looks nuevos todos los días pero como estaba de viaje la señal me lo hizo imposible so estaré publicando mas de un look para ponerme al día. Este look es uno de 4 que hize para esta chamara de Zara cual encontré una casi exacta en color y estilo por solamente $50 AQUI y luego esta la de Forever 21 pero en mi opinion te recomandaria o la de Zara o la que acabo de encontrar porque la de forever 21 no se comparaba en el color metálico. 


Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me:
Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Youtube

Post a Comment

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© ashes into fashion | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page