Hey guys... 2016 has came to an end and here I am updating the blog with these photos I shot since last month. Believe it or not I have a few that I've never posted for being too LAZY! December was such a busy month not to say less ... I was just lazy to update the blog since I was so busy doing DAILY VLOGGING on my youtube channel. If you speak or understand Spanish I hope you enjoyed it. I'm not trying to bring any excuses but thats the truth ... 2016 hasn't been my best when it comes to the blog but I didn't give up ( another post on this will be coming up next). HAPPY NEW YEAR!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Holaaaa.... 2016 ya llego a su fin y aquí estoy actualizando mi blog con estas fotos que tomamos desde el mes pasado. Aunque no me lo crean tengo varias fotos que no eh publicado solo por FLOJA! Diciembre fue un mes donde si hice mucho aunque no lo crean me puse la meta de hacer vlogs diarios para mi canal de youtube. Espero que si les gustaron esos videos.... no quiero hacer un blog lleno de excusas solo con la verdad de porque no eh publicado... 2016 no ha sido mi mejor año en cuanto mi blog pero no me di por vencida ( hablare mas sobre esto en otro post). FELIZ Año NUEVO!!!! 


Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me:
Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Youtube


SHOP THE LOOK 


Hey guys... 2016 has came to an end and here I am updating the blog with these photos I shot since last month. Believe it or not I have a few that I've never posted for being too LAZY! December was such a busy month not to say less ... I was just lazy to update the blog since I was so busy doing DAILY VLOGGING on my youtube channel. If you speak or understand Spanish I hope you enjoyed it. I'm not trying to bring any excuses but thats the truth ... 2016 hasn't been my best when it comes to the blog but I didn't give up ( another post on this will be coming up next). HAPPY NEW YEAR!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Holaaaa.... 2016 ya llego a su fin y aquí estoy actualizando mi blog con estas fotos que tomamos desde el mes pasado. Aunque no me lo crean tengo varias fotos que no eh publicado solo por FLOJA! Diciembre fue un mes donde si hice mucho aunque no lo crean me puse la meta de hacer vlogs diarios para mi canal de youtube. Espero que si les gustaron esos videos.... no quiero hacer un blog lleno de excusas solo con la verdad de porque no eh publicado... 2016 no ha sido mi mejor año en cuanto mi blog pero no me di por vencida ( hablare mas sobre esto en otro post). FELIZ Año NUEVO!!!! 


Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me:
Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Youtube


SHOP THE LOOK 


Post a Comment

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© ashes into fashion | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page