Hello and welcome to day 2 of 2017. Here I am once again not sure if it will be a daily thing but I will be updating as much as I can this year everywhere I can daily! These photos are from November or December can't remember but here they are I just remember I had a fresh hair cut and I think its time to get another trim. Hope you like them.
-----------------------------------------------------
Hola y bienvenida a dia 2 del 2017. Aquí una vez mas no se si este sera cosa diaria pero si estaré actualizando lo mas que pueda por todos lados todos los días! Estas fotos son de Noviembre o Diciembre no recuerdo pero aquí están solo recuerdo que me acababa de cortar el cabello creo que ya es tiempo de otro despunte. Espero y les gusten.  



Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me:
Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Youtube

SHOP THE LOOK




Hello and welcome to day 2 of 2017. Here I am once again not sure if it will be a daily thing but I will be updating as much as I can this year everywhere I can daily! These photos are from November or December can't remember but here they are I just remember I had a fresh hair cut and I think its time to get another trim. Hope you like them.
-----------------------------------------------------
Hola y bienvenida a dia 2 del 2017. Aquí una vez mas no se si este sera cosa diaria pero si estaré actualizando lo mas que pueda por todos lados todos los días! Estas fotos son de Noviembre o Diciembre no recuerdo pero aquí están solo recuerdo que me acababa de cortar el cabello creo que ya es tiempo de otro despunte. Espero y les gusten.  



Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me:
Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Youtube

SHOP THE LOOK

Post a Comment

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© ashes into fashion | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page