Hey guys, here is my outfit of today "yeezy inspired, not yeezy outfit" that I wasn't going to post until next week but I just felt like I had to post today because I just saw some photos of Kylie Jenner wearing almost the exact same thing today, different colors plus a hat but the almost exact. I must confess she used to be my favorite style wise and all, I still like her but Kendall is my style soulmate! Anything Kendall wears I want it! Now to talk about my outfit ... I stole Daniels sweater and I finally wore my clear boots, funny how I said I hate how they look styled with jeans and I ended up wearing them with jeans! Too cold to wear how I wanted so once the weather gets a bit warmer you'll see them with my rose gold bomber and a dress! 
---------------------------------------------
Hola, aqui esta mi outfit del dia de hoy "inspirado en la marca yeezy, pero no yeezy" que no iba a publicar hasta la próxima semana pero quise publicar el dia de hoy ya que acabo de ver una foto de Kylie Jenner usando básicamente el mismo outfit en diferente colors mas una gorra pero casi idéntico. Tengo que confesar que mi favorita antes era Kylie Jenner estilo y todo pero ahora Kendall es mi idola alma gemela de estilo! Todo lo que Kendall usa lo quiero! Ahora hablando de mi outfit le robe el suéter a Daniel y porfin estrene mis botas transparentes con pantalones, chistoso porque siempre decía que las odiaba con un pantalón abajo! Esta muy frío para usarlas como las quiera asi que cuando la temperatura suba un poco las estarán viendo como me las quiera poner con un vestido y mi chamara en rose gold!  






 Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me:
Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Youtube


SHOP THE LOOK 
(bag color is actually in tan)


Hey guys, here is my outfit of today "yeezy inspired, not yeezy outfit" that I wasn't going to post until next week but I just felt like I had to post today because I just saw some photos of Kylie Jenner wearing almost the exact same thing today, different colors plus a hat but the almost exact. I must confess she used to be my favorite style wise and all, I still like her but Kendall is my style soulmate! Anything Kendall wears I want it! Now to talk about my outfit ... I stole Daniels sweater and I finally wore my clear boots, funny how I said I hate how they look styled with jeans and I ended up wearing them with jeans! Too cold to wear how I wanted so once the weather gets a bit warmer you'll see them with my rose gold bomber and a dress! 
---------------------------------------------
Hola, aqui esta mi outfit del dia de hoy "inspirado en la marca yeezy, pero no yeezy" que no iba a publicar hasta la próxima semana pero quise publicar el dia de hoy ya que acabo de ver una foto de Kylie Jenner usando básicamente el mismo outfit en diferente colors mas una gorra pero casi idéntico. Tengo que confesar que mi favorita antes era Kylie Jenner estilo y todo pero ahora Kendall es mi idola alma gemela de estilo! Todo lo que Kendall usa lo quiero! Ahora hablando de mi outfit le robe el suéter a Daniel y porfin estrene mis botas transparentes con pantalones, chistoso porque siempre decía que las odiaba con un pantalón abajo! Esta muy frío para usarlas como las quiera asi que cuando la temperatura suba un poco las estarán viendo como me las quiera poner con un vestido y mi chamara en rose gold!  






 Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me:
Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Youtube


SHOP THE LOOK 
(bag color is actually in tan)

Post a Comment

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© ashes into fashion | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page