Hello, I can't believe January is gone this past month has been so hard for me that in a weird way it felt so long yet passed by so fast. Yes I got the coat after months of having my eye on it I was lucky to find the last one at Zara North Park Mall and thanks to my friend Ysabel who actually didn't let me leave without it even though it was a small and I wanted a meduim for extra space for the layering option which I can still do.  I knew I wanted to wear all green and never did I think that the jacket would match these pants I've have for years perfectly.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hola, no puedo creer que Enero ya llego a su fin este mes pasado ha sido muy raro porque se sintió super largo y paso tan rápido. Si si compre el abrigo que tanto quería y tuve suerte de encontrar el ultimo en este color en el Zara de North Park Mall gracias a mi amiga Ysabel que no me dejo irme sin llevármelo aunque la talla fuera preferido un mediano para la opción que tener mas espacio.  



Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me:
Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Youtube

SHOP THE LOOK

Hello, I can't believe January is gone this past month has been so hard for me that in a weird way it felt so long yet passed by so fast. Yes I got the coat after months of having my eye on it I was lucky to find the last one at Zara North Park Mall and thanks to my friend Ysabel who actually didn't let me leave without it even though it was a small and I wanted a meduim for extra space for the layering option which I can still do.  I knew I wanted to wear all green and never did I think that the jacket would match these pants I've have for years perfectly.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hola, no puedo creer que Enero ya llego a su fin este mes pasado ha sido muy raro porque se sintió super largo y paso tan rápido. Si si compre el abrigo que tanto quería y tuve suerte de encontrar el ultimo en este color en el Zara de North Park Mall gracias a mi amiga Ysabel que no me dejo irme sin llevármelo aunque la talla fuera preferido un mediano para la opción que tener mas espacio.  



Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me:
Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Youtube

SHOP THE LOOK

Post a Comment

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page