Hello, here I go again with my black duster coat ... I swear I try to avoid it but its basically my second skin I live in it! You guys just don't see it as much as Daniel, my family and friends do lol. I wore this the other night for the night out and to go to birthday dinner and wore it again this day to shoot the photos. Hope you like :) 
-----------------------------------------------
Hola, aqui traves usando mi black duster coat... les juro que trato de evadirlo pero básicamente es mi segunda piel vivo en el! Ustedes no lo ven tanto como Daniel, mi familia y amigos lol. Esto lo use la otra noche para salir a una fiesta de cumpleaños y luego otra vez este día para tomarle las fotos. Espero les guste :) 





 Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me:
SHOP THE LOOK



Hello, here I go again with my black duster coat ... I swear I try to avoid it but its basically my second skin I live in it! You guys just don't see it as much as Daniel, my family and friends do lol. I wore this the other night for the night out and to go to birthday dinner and wore it again this day to shoot the photos. Hope you like :) 
-----------------------------------------------
Hola, aqui traves usando mi black duster coat... les juro que trato de evadirlo pero básicamente es mi segunda piel vivo en el! Ustedes no lo ven tanto como Daniel, mi familia y amigos lol. Esto lo use la otra noche para salir a una fiesta de cumpleaños y luego otra vez este día para tomarle las fotos. Espero les guste :) 





 Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me:
SHOP THE LOOK

Post a Comment

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page