February 2017 | Febrero 2017

And another month is over just like that .... this month I really struggled to keep updated but hey I managed to do 6 outfits not including more I wanted to shoot but didn't so expect those for the month of March. Which look was your favorite this month? 
--------------------------------------------------
Y otro mes así nadamas paso ... este mes si batalle un poco para mantener el blog actualizado pero no me puedo quejar logre publicar 6 outfits eso sin incluir varios que quería tomarles fotos pero no tuve tiempo pero los estarán viendo el mes de Marzo. Cual look fue tu favorito de este mes? 










SHOP THE LOOKS BELOW



February 2017 | Febrero 2017

And another month is over just like that .... this month I really struggled to keep updated but hey I managed to do 6 outfits not including more I wanted to shoot but didn't so expect those for the month of March. Which look was your favorite this month? 
--------------------------------------------------
Y otro mes así nadamas paso ... este mes si batalle un poco para mantener el blog actualizado pero no me puedo quejar logre publicar 6 outfits eso sin incluir varios que quería tomarles fotos pero no tuve tiempo pero los estarán viendo el mes de Marzo. Cual look fue tu favorito de este mes? 










SHOP THE LOOKS BELOW


Post a Comment

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page