Hello, last night I had the honor to attend my first ever art exhibit where Lexus celebrated 3 Dallas based artist. Carlos Donjuan, Patricia Rodriguez & Alejandra Camardo, I had the pleasure to meet 2 of the artist (Carlos Donjuan & Patricia Rodriguez which we shared the same hairstyle lol ) and I loved seeing them in action creating their art. The night was all about celebrating art that reflects the Latin culture in all of its different manilestations, expressed by Latino artist. I will have a vlog coming soon but for now below are some photos of the night.











 Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me:




Hello, last night I had the honor to attend my first ever art exhibit where Lexus celebrated 3 Dallas based artist. Carlos Donjuan, Patricia Rodriguez & Alejandra Camardo, I had the pleasure to meet 2 of the artist (Carlos Donjuan & Patricia Rodriguez which we shared the same hairstyle lol ) and I loved seeing them in action creating their art. The night was all about celebrating art that reflects the Latin culture in all of its different manilestations, expressed by Latino artist. I will have a vlog coming soon but for now below are some photos of the night.











 Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me:


Post a Comment

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page